Book Marketing Assessment
Designed for published authors who want to sell more books
If you’re not quite ready to take advantage of a full marketing program, but still need help with your book, please consider our Marketing Assessment.
Marketing is the most important part of any successful book. Whether you decide to engage in a full marketing program or just begin taking one step at a time, it is important to have an understanding of the tools and strategies available. It’s also important to know how and when to implement these strategies. Our assessment gives you a snapshot of how your book is positioned currently and what you should focus on to achieve your goals.
Our Marketing Assessment includes:
- Complete evaluation of your current strategy and book position both online and through distributors. We see how your book is positioned for sales.
- We look at your metadata to make sure your book is appearing in the correct categories, and that your description and bio are well written and using SEO best practices.
- We research your social media accounts and make suggestions on what to post, when to post it and the best ways to gain organic followers.
- We then compile the information we gather and organize it into a written document that you can use as your roadmap to marketing success.
- We are available for a 20-minute phone conversation to discuss the findings and answer any questions.
- We are available to implement any of the recommendations or strategies for your assessment.
The cost for the Assessment is U.S.$150.00.
To schedule your assessment, send an email and payment to email@example.com. Payment can be made using PayPal (friends and family) to the above email address, Venmo to ricklite. Once this is complete, we will schedule your assessment and email you to discuss the details.
CLICK on my email address if you have any questions or would like to take advantage of this program or our marketing program