(Limited time offer)
For any author who wants to know how to expand their following and sell more books
Marketing is the most important part of any successful book. Whether you decide to engage in our complete marketing program or just begin taking one step at a time, it is important to have an understanding of the tools and strategies available. It’s also important to know how and when to implement these strategies. Our assessment gives you a snapshot of how your book is positioned currently and what you should focus on to achieve your goals.
Our Marketing Assessment includes:
- Complete evaluation of your current strategy and if/where your book is available online and through distributors. We see how your book is positioned for sales.
- We look at your metadata to make sure your book is appearing in the correct categories, and that your description and bio are well written and using SEO best practices.
- We look at all the ways your book and eBook are available for sales and suggest a strategy to penetrate new markets, and get the most out of existing ones.
- We research your social media accounts and make suggestions on what to post, when to post it and the best ways to uses social media to gain organic followers and sell more books.
- We look at how your name, book title and ISBN appear online through a simple Google search and make recommendations on how to increase visibility for all three.
- We then compile the information we gather and organize it into a written document that you can use as your roadmap to marketing success.
- You have the option to schedule a 20-minute phone conversation to discuss the findings and answer any questions.
- We are available to implement any of the recommendations or strategies for your assessment.
To schedule your assessment send in your payment and we will email you confirmation. Assessments are usually completed within 10 business days and will be emailed to you. Contact us with any questions.