(Limited time offer)
For any author who wants to know how to expand their following and sell more books
Marketing is the most important part of any successful book. Whether you decide to engage in our complete marketing program or just begin taking one step at a time, it is important to have an understanding of the tools and strategies available. It’s also important to know how and when to implement these strategies. Our assessment gives you a snapshot of how your book is positioned currently and what you should focus on to achieve your goals.
Our Marketing Assessment includes:
- Complete evaluation of your current strategy and book position both online and through distributors. We see how your book is positioned for sales.
- We look at your metadata to make sure your book is appearing in the correct categories, and that your description and bio are well written and using SEO best practices.
- We research your social media accounts and make suggestions on what to post, when to post it and the best ways to gain organic followers.
- We then compile the information we gather and organize it into a written document that you can use as your roadmap to marketing success.
- We are available for a 20-minute phone conversation to discuss the findings and answer any questions.
- We are available to implement any of the recommendations or strategies for your assessment.
To schedule your assessment, send an email and payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can be made using PayPal to the above email address, Venmo to @rick-lite or Zelle to 678-642-9555. Once this is complete, we will provide an email confirmation and schedule your assessment to begin. Assessments are usually completed within 10 business days.