book marketing program for $920.00
Includes everything you need to properly and thoroughly position your book for success.
Ideal for any author marketing their book for the first time
- Create and implement a plan to help you identify, communicate with and expand your target audience.
- Enhance any existing book marketing strategies, goals or marketing plan. We will create a timeline to roll out and monitor for each segment of the program. You will learn PROVEN strategies and the best way to set yourself up for success.
- Implement a brand cohesiveness strategy across all platforms to help followers and customers identify your brand.
- Initiate our Amazon Optimization Program to enhance existing content and features for the book’s product page. We will update/enhance your metadata including description, author bio, images, book categories, BISAC subject heading codes, content flow, consistency and the use of SEO best practices to attract organic readers.
- Set up all features to support the book and discuss any appropriate programs within Amazon that will benefit you to include AMS advertising platform, Seller Central, and analytics.
Online Marketing Phase
- Create a book review strategy to roll out before and after the book release date. We will introduce your book to our network of current and past authors and vetted book reviewers. *In addition, we can approach book review companies and bloggers to maximize the review strategy.
- Perform a website review, and make recommendations on how to improve this important tool. This includes collaborating on the appropriate blog writing strategies to increase visibility, SEO best practices, guest blogging and guest hosting opportunities.
- Strategize which social media platforms are best for you to use and how to maximize these tools for book promotion. This includes training you on how to effectively use these platforms without getting overwhelmed, how to create posts, memes and tweets, best practices and automated tools. We will create and send out a series of tweets about your book through our established channels. We will then show you how to gain organic followers and promote your message and title.
- Educate you on starting and growing an email list.
- Help you create, implement or enhance a YouTube strategy to promote your book, message, and brand.
Traditional Book Marketing Phase
- Provide a list of distributors and resellers appropriate for your book and coach you on the best way to approach them.
- Collaborate and educate you on which traditional book marketing strategies to use for increasing sales and awareness. We will discuss and help you get the most out of opportunities with local media, bookstores, specialty shops, distributors, book clubs, trade shows, alumni and industry events.
Communication and Follow Up
- Schedule phone consultations during the project to keep you updated.
- Be available to coach you, answer questions and support you during and after this program.
- Offer you a 6-month follow-up on marketing activities.