If you do not need a complete marketing package like the one listed below, we can help you with any task or project involving book marketing, self-publishing, or distribution. Consider our Marketing Assessment to give you a snapshot of how your book(s) are performing and suggestions/tips for improvement.
(paid with signed agreement)
Ask about your IngramSpark Publisher Discount
This plan is ideal for any author who is marketing their book for the first time and would like to learn PROVEN book marketing strategies from a success publisher. We will help you position your book properly giving you the best chance for success. To achieve this success you will need to be actively involved in marketing and selling your book. We will:
- Create and implement a plan to help you identify, communicate with and expand your target audience.
- Enhance any existing book marketing strategies, goals or marketing plan. We will help you create a timeline to roll out and monitor for each segment of the program. You will learn PROVEN strategies and the best way to set yourself up for success.
- Implement a brand cohesiveness strategy across all platforms to help followers and customers identify your work/brand.
- Initiate our Amazon Optimization Program to enhance existing content and features for the book product page. This includes enhancing the metadata for all versions of the book with online resellers including the description, author bio, images, book categories, BISAC subject heading codes, content flow, consistency and the use of SEO best practices to attract organic readers.
- Set up all features to support the book and discuss any appropriate programs within Amazon that will benefit you to include AMS advertising platform and analytics.
Online Marketing Phase
- Create a book review strategy to roll out before and after the book release date. We will help you get book reviews through our network of current and past authors and vetted book review companies.
- Perform a website review, and make recommendations on how to improve this important tool. This includes collaborating on the appropriate blog writing strategies, SEO best practices, guest blogging and guest hosting opportunities to increase visibility.
- Strategize which social media platforms are best for you to use and how to maximize social media for book promotion. This includes training you on how to effectively use these platforms without getting overwhelmed, how to write posts and tweets, best practices and automated tools. We will create and send out a series of tweets about your book through our and other influencer's established channels. We will then show you how to gain organic followers and promote your message and title.
- Educate you on starting and growing an email list.
- Help you create, implement or enhance a YouTube strategy to promote your book, message, and brand.
Traditional Book Marketing Phase
- Provide a list of distributors and resellers appropriate for your book and coach you on the best way to get them interested in your book.
- Collaborate and educate you on which traditional book marketing strategies to use for increasing sales and awareness. We will discuss and help you get the most out of opportunities with local media, bookstores, specialty shops, distributors, book clubs, trade shows, alumni and industry events.
Communication and Follow Up
- Schedule phone consultations during the project to keep you updated.
- Be available to coach you, answer questions and support you during and after this program
- Offer you a 6-month follow-up on marketing activities.