custom designed for every author. Includes self-publishing or hybrid publishing/printing options with all the services listed below.
Ideal for any author looking for self-publishing services
In today's book market, there are a variety of publishers and publishing plans available to authors. So how do you know which one is best for you? Rick and Lori Lite have over 14 years of successful publishing experience with both traditional publishers and self-publishing. We will partner with you to bring your book to life and set it up for success. Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Our services include:
- We will assign a dedicated publishing representative to you who will guide and mentor you through the entire publishing process.
- We will collaborate with you on all available options for your book including: trim size, binding, cover, graphics, illustrations, font size, font type, pricing etc.
- We will create a timeline for the project and keep you updated throughout.
- We will help you create all the metadata needed to properly display your book online and with book sellers.
- We will simultaneously discuss your distribution options and the best ways to market your book.
Publishing services include:
- Interior setup in any template size available
- Includes Paperback, Hardcover and even Landscape trim sizes
- Illustrations or graphics layout
- Revisions and Proofs (digital and physical)
- ISBN numbers (book and eBook)
- Printing services
- eBook creation and Publishing
- Distribution set up with Ingram Books, Amazon worldwide, Barnes & Noble and eBook sellers
- Assistance with U.S. Copyright and Library of Congress filings.
Additional services available:
- Editing services
- Advanced cover design
- Advanced layout design