Book Marketing program for $1550.00
(Limited time offer expires November 30, 2018)
Includes all of the services listed below.
Ideal for Indie Authors Serious About Being Successful
This plan is ideal for any indie author who wants their book to be successful. We will help you take advantage of every marketing opportunity available and appropriate for your book. You will be learning proven book marketing strategies and have access to the same playbook that we used to grow our successful publishing company Stress Free Kids.
There are proper ways to implement marketing strategies, so we take the time to do it right! Each program is custom designed to fit your needs, ability, and goals. It's not unusual for us to spend 15-20 hours over a 2-3 month period to complete this program.
If this program is not right for you. we have two other programs listed on the right side of this page. (Basic Marketing Plan and DIY) We are also available for private coaching sessions.
THE PLANNING PHASE
In this phase, we want to learn about you, your goals, and any existing book marketing plans you have in place. We will set up a plan to ‘roll out’ the strategies listed in this complete marketing program. During this time you will learn proven strategies and the best way to set yourself up for long-term success. The Planning Phase includes:
- Evaluating and enhancing any existing book marketing strategies, goals or marketing plan.
- Helping you to identify your target audience and show you how and when to communicate with them. We will also look to expand your reach with other audiences who could be interested in your book.
- Helping you create a timeline to implement and update for each segment of the program.
- Implementing a branding strategy across all platforms, websites, and content to help followers and customers quickly identify your brand and message.
THE SETUP PHASE
In this phase, we will make sure your book is set up correctly and thoroughly with online retailers, distributors, and bookstores worldwide. We will make sure all the metadata for your book is of the highest quality. The Setup Phase includes:
- Initiating our Optimization Program to evaluate and enhance the existing metadata for your book. We look at the description, author’s bio, images, BISAC subject categories, browse categories, content flow, consistency and the use of SEO best practices to attract organic readers through keywords. We will recommend enhancements to improve the metadata and can make the changes online.
- Making sure your book is available with online resellers and the entire book network in the U.S., Australia, Canada, U.K, and others worldwide. If your book is not published yet, we can review and enhance the metadata before you publish it.
- Setting up all features to support the book and discuss any appropriate programs that will benefit you. (We have been successfully selling on Amazon and other online resellers since 2003.)
THE ONLINE MARKETING PHASE
The Online Phase is where we roll up our sleeves and help you get book reviews, learn how to use social media, find followers and turn them into customers. The Online Marketing Phase includes:
- Creating a book review strategy to implement before and after the book’s release date. We will introduce your book to our network of authors and vetted book reviewers. We will also guide you toward book review companies, blogger. review sites and others to maximize your exposure.
- If your book is not published yet or you are working on another one, we will help you implement a pre-release strategy that focuses on promoting the book for maximum exposure.
- Recommending which social media platforms are appropriate to use for communicating with and growing your target audience. We will show you how to create posts, memes, and tweets, designed to attract and retain followers. We will teach you the best practices and how to increase productivity by using automation tools. We will design and send out a series of tweets/posts about your book through our established social media channels. We will then show you how to gain organic followers and promote your message and book worldwide.
- Performing a website review and making recommendations for improvements. We look at the technical side for speed, analytics, SEO and theme compliance. We will evaluate and collaborate on the overall look and feel, branding, color schemes, flow, blogging, videos, and other content creation strategies.
- Helping you start an email list and teach you the proper ways to grow and communicate with your list. We will recommend and help you set up your email service provider account. We can help you create opt-in forms and newsletter templates to show you the most effective strategies for communicating with your followers.
- Helping you create, implement or enhance a YouTube strategy to promote your book, message, and brand. We can help you create a branded YouTube channel completely set up with all of the appropriate features to take advantage of this powerful tool. We have partners who can create and edit video content to promote your book and message.*
THE TRADITIONAL MARKETING PHASE
The Traditional Marketing Phase has been the pillar of book sales for many years and should not be overlooked. In this phase, we look at all the traditional ways to get exposure and sales for your book. The Traditional Marketing Phase includes:
- Creating promotional opportunities with companies positioned to help authors get their book into the hands of readers searching for them. This includes dozens of free and paid promotional companies.
- Teaching you the methods and strategies for getting your book into bookstores. We will collaborate on creating a ‘sell-sheet' needed to promote your book to bookstores, distributors, and resellers.
- Providing access to a proprietary list of distributors and resellers appropriate for your book and coaching you on the best way to approach them.
- Teaching you how to create opportunities with local media, local events, book clubs, trade shows, alumni and industry events.
- Providing a list of appropriate Book Award opportunities throughout the year to help elevate your book.
- Giving you access to discounted advertising with distributors.
- Exposing you to blog tours, PR companies and other creative opportunities to get exposure.
- Making your book available to international publishers looking to purchase the rights to your book. *
- Evaluating and creating an audiobook that could advance sales and exposure. We can even manage the process for you.*
COMMUNICATION AND FOLLOW UP PHASE
We believe in open communications with our clients and do this by:
- Scheduling a weekly phone call during the project to keep you updated on the progress, collaborate with you on the current strategies we are both working on and give you time to ask questions.
- Responding to your emails and questions within a 24 hour period.
- Being available to coach and mentor you throughout the program and beyond.
- Offering you a 6-month follow up 'assessment of your marketing activities' and growth to date.
*Additional costs may apply. Ask your marketing rep for details.