Our book review service is a personalized program that focuses on capturing reviews from hundreds of industry review companies, active blog review companies, and published authors who have written books in the same genre. We also submit unpublished books and genre-specific books to editors and reviewers within U.S. based newspapers and magazines.
These reviews can be added to your book’s metadata and posted in the editorial review section of online sellers. Blog reviewers will post reviews on their websites and social platforms to include Goodreads. Having many reviews from different sources will give readers the confidence they need to purchase your book. Getting feedback from reviewers will make you a better writer. Either way, if you want to sell more books, get more reviews.
Details of our Book Review Service
- Our team will identify the appropriate book review and blog review companies that accept submissions within your genre.
- We will draft an introduction letter with supporting details about the author, book, and reasons why the book should be considered for review. We will then follow the process through.
- The same procedure is followed by newspapers and magazines, however, most of these companies require unpublished works with a publishing date at least 90 days in advance. This allows them the required time to craft a review in their publication.
- Upon request, we will provide you with the list of companies your book was submitted to. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any results from these submissions but we can guarantee that we will put the effort in to give you the best shot and getting your book reviewed.
- Paid review companies that review most books for a fee can be added to this service especially if you are not seeing the right amount of reviews. The cost for these submissions would be your responsibility but we can submit these for you.
FEES & PAYMENT TERMS
The total cost for this 90-day review program is U.S. $1050.00 and requires a payment of $350.00 to be submitted with a signed agreement. Two additional monthly payments of $350.00 will be requested in 30 and 60 days from the signing of the agreement. This service can be extended from month to month or terminated after 90 days.
Reviews are an essential part of an authors success as it validates the book and promotes recognition for an author. Reviews give readers a comfort level of knowing that other people have read and liked the book. For this reason, companies like Amazon have updated their rules for book reviews. When a reader discovers your book, having positive reviews in the editorial section, along with customer reviews, can be the difference between making a sale or losing that customer to another author. The best time to begin submitting reviews is 6 months before publishing your book however even if your book was published in the past it is never too late to get reviews. In fact, this process can breathe new life into an older book. For more information about this or any of our services contact us today.