Our book review service is a personalized program that focuses on capturing reviews from industry review companies, hundreds of active blog reviewers, and published authors within the same genre. We also submit unpublished books and genre-specific books to editors and book reviewers within U.S. based newspapers and magazines.
These reviews can be added to your book’s metadata and posted in the editorial review section of online sellers. Blog reviewers will post reviews on their websites and social platforms to include Goodreads. Having many reviews from different sources will give readers the confidence they need to purchase your book. Getting feedback from reviewers will make you a better writer. Getting reviews before you publish a book will give you the boost you need to have a successful book launch. Either way, if you want to sell more books, get more reviews.
Details of our Book Review Service
- Our team will identify the appropriate book review and blog review companies that accept submissions within your genre. (We average about 53 active submissions per author with a return of about 8). These percentages are increasing every month and we deepen our relationships with reviewers.
- We will draft an introduction letter with supporting details about you, your book, and the reasons why your book should be considered for a review.
- The same procedure is followed for newspapers and magazines, however, most of these companies require unpublished works with a publishing date at least 90 days in advance. This allows them the required time to craft a review in their publication.
- Upon request, we will provide you with the list of companies your book was submitted to.
- Paid review companies that review most books for a fee can be added to this service especially if you are not seeing the right amount of reviews. The cost for these submissions would be your responsibility but we can submit these for you.
Fees and Payment Terms
We are pricing this service in two different ways to meet the needs of the individual author.
Monthly service- The total cost for this review program is $450.00 for 30 days of active daily submissions. This includes the initial conversation to familiarize ourselves with your book and discuss goals and expectations. This also includes a conversation after the 30 days to discuss where your book was submitted and any follow up strategies to consider.
90-day program- The total cost for this review program is $900.00 and requires a payment of $300.00 to be submitted with a signed agreement. Two additional monthly payments of $300.00 will be requested in 30 and 60 days from the signing of the agreement. This also includes the initial and follow up conversations.
Both services can be extended from month to month or terminated after the time period.
Reviews are an essential part of an authors success as it validates the book and promotes recognition for an author. Reviews give readers a comfort level of knowing that other people have read and liked the book. For this reason, companies like Amazon have updated their rules for book reviews. When a reader discovers your book, having positive reviews in the editorial section, along with customer reviews, can be the difference between making a sale or losing that customer to another author. The best time to begin submitting reviews is 6 months before publishing your book however even if your book was published in the past it is never too late to get reviews. This process can breathe new life into an older book. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any results from these submissions, but we can guarantee that the effort will be put into giving you the best shot at getting your book reviewed. For more information about this or any of our services contact us today.